Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Do Over...

Well, here I am again. I took a very long break from blogging (about a year!), but I'm back now. I went back to school and earned my degree. I've been working full-time as a geologist since, but I miss my family tremendously while I'm at work. I recently cut my hours to 32/week, and that has helped some. It has in fact, freed up enough time for me to start blogging again! Along with blogging, I'm starting to feel creative once more. So my goal with this blog hasn't changed much. While I'm not chronicling my attempt at becoming a housewife (yet anyways), I will be recording my attempt at juggling it all (kids, husband, and career) and some of the frustrations that can come with it (hopefully not too many). Soon to come.... Duncan the Ring Bearer!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena