Sunday, June 29, 2008

Catching up

Alright, I haven't posted in a few days so there is a decent amount of catching up to do. On Friday I made my first meal ever without a recipe. It actually tasted good too! I basically just used anything in the fridge that needed to be eaten before it went bad. Here's a picture:

Since then I have been immersed in trying to figure out how to sew... grrrrrrr... Last night I spent 2.5 hours cutting material for curtains only to find out that I didn't buy enough material... grrrrrr. So I decided to start on a pillow. It's not finished yet but I have gotten farther on it than the curtains. I have actually turned the sewing machine on! :)


Here are some pictures I like...
Look how big Mathew is compared to Duncan :)

Watch out! She knows how to use it!!

This is Duncan and his great-great-grandma!


Do you want to see more????? Here is a link to my web gallery.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena